Wednesday, October 29, 2014

yarn projects

We got to spend time with Amanda on Monday after my appointment with the neurologist. She found a skein f yarn in Joann's that she wanted, so we bought it and I promised her a scarf. I cast on today and will knit until it is gone. I am hoping to have it done next week. is a chunky yarn, and being knit on size 15 needles, because I didn't have any size 17, (which I am hoping to find on Friday) I also got to order two cowl kits online that should be here next week, as well as one scarf I cast on and knit 5 rows of for me, plus the yarn (an expensive self gift) for one more scarf, a set of fingerless mitts, and a pair of socks. What is sad is that is just the yarn around my chair. sighs. oh well. Is not a great list but is a list of some kind, showing I am getting something started.

No comments:

Post a Comment